The Cookies Policy was last updated on date 25/10/2018
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies only for statistical purposes, without identifying the user and collecting only information about the browsing that users do anonymously. Accepting the installation of cookies entails the acceptance of this policy in an essential way.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies help us improve the quality of our website, since it allows us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: own cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: third party cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that handles the data obtained though the cookies.
According to their purpose:
• Technical cookies: this type of cookie is needed in order to browse our website and for it to work properly. They allow, for instance, traffic monitoring and data communication, entry to restricted access sections, the use of safety elements and content storage in order to show videos or share content through social networks.
• Analytics cookies: these cookies are either handled by us or by third parties; they allow us to count the number of users and obtain statistical measurements and analyses of how users use our website. To do this we analyses browsing on our website with the objective of improving the range of products and services that we offer.
According to the length of time that remain active:
• Session cookies: this is a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while you are accessing our website, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze the traffic patterns of the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
• Persistent cookies: this is a type of cookie where data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a specific period of time, which may span from several minutes to several years.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS PAGE USE?
Our company uses its own and third party analysis cookies.
Our company does not use advertising cookies and, therefore, we do not collect your browsing habits on the Internet or offer any type of advertising. We only use third-party analysis cookies that, in no case, treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested their consent for its use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
RELATIONSHIP AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEB PAGE:
Next, we show you a table that shows the cookies we use on our website in a schematic way:
|Own Cookies||8746ef03719cffeb50c07687a80ed8f5||Session identifier provided by the server.|
|Own Cookies||cookieaccept||Stores the acceptance of the installation of cookies by the user to not repeatedly display the same message.||1 year|
|google.com Cookies||1P_JAR||To personalize the ads according to the interests of the user.||1 month|
|google.com Cookies||SIDCC||To provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||3 months|
|Google Maps||SSID, HSID, NID||For the counting, by Google, of the number of users that the maps use.||
SSID, HSID: 2 years
NID: 6 months
|Google Maps||SID, SAPISID, APISID||They are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to identify users.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to identify users.||24 hours|
|Google Analytics||_gat||It’s used to limit the percentage of requests. The cookie is updated every time you send the data to Google Analytics.||1 minute|
• The application we use to obtain and analyze the navigation information is Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics/). Google has developed this application and you can use this data to improve your own services and to offer services to other companies.
You can know these other uses from this link: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of page views, the language, the city to which the IP address from which the users are assigned is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, visit time, the browser they use or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made.
• Cookies from external Google add-ons are also used, which collect information on our Website, including the User's IP address, which can be transmitted to Google and stored on its servers. This information is managed entirely by Google. These cookies do not identify the user personally unless they have an active session in Google, being in that case linked to that Google account.
Likewise, cookies from the Google Maps plugin are used to view geographical locations of our offices.
For more information: https://www.google.com/intl/en_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
HOW CAN I ALLOW, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES?
Users can allow, block or delete cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the options inside the Internet browser. If the User blocks them, it is possible that certain services that need to use them will not be available.
Below you will find links to information about how to activate your preferences in the leading browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
ATTENTION: In case of blocking the cookies of your browser it is possible that certain services or functionalities of the web do not work correctly.